March of the Tokemechs
The Tokemak team has published a short-term roadmap, outlining what to expect from the protocol in the weeks ahead.
Just scroll to the bottom and read the full source for all the juicy details – but for those who just want the 10k foot overview...
- Cycle 203 (starting tomorrow): Liquidity from certain Token Reactors will begin flowing to Sushi & Uniswap. Guardrails remain in place.
- Cycle 204 (March 16th): Liquidity will begin flowing from more Reactors to additional exchanges.
- Cycle 205 (March 23rd): Guardrails reduced as more liquidity is deployed.
- Week of March 14th: Audit detailing Curve tABC/ABC pools as deficit/surplus reserves. Gitbook docs will be updated with additional info.
- C.o.R.E.3: Batch of Reactor candidates planned for end-of-month, with the Event occuring sometime in April.
- March 23rd: Homepage overhaul.
- March 30th: Various Dashboard UI improvements.
- Late April: New splash/landing page.
- Mid-late March: #dev-feed Discord channel to provide changelog-type updates.
Read on for more details!